When A Sai Pest Control Services began their pest control business decade ago, they had two goals in mind: To provide residents of Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane, Kalyan quality pest control, and furnish superior customer service. Today, over a decade later, Sai Pest Control Services is still committed to that mission.
A Sai Pest Control is the name you can trust to protect your business or home against pests. As the mumbai's trusted commercial pest control company, A Sai Pest Control has provided peace of mind against pests ever since we opened our doors for business from last 15 years.
We have been a good leader in providing professional and environmentally responsible pest control services by offering comprehensive solutions for our customers.
Where Bed Bugs are Found?
Bed bugs are excellent hitchhikers and are easily transported. They will hide in suitcases, boxes and shoes to be near a food supply. They like to hide in small cracks and crevices close to a human environment. Bed bugs are most often found in bed parts, such as mattresses. box springs and folded areas. They can also conceal themselves behind baseboards, wallpaper, upholstery, picture frames, electrical switchplates, and in furniture crevices. Beg bugs are also known to survive in temporary or alternative habitats, such as backpacks and under the seats in cars, buses and trains.
These pests are not limited to any one specific type of dwelling. Pest control companies have been reporting infestations everywhere including single family homes, multi-family housing, apartments, hotels, hospitals, schools and college campuses, office buildings, retail stores, movie theaters and even public transportation. Nowadays, even five-star hotels and high-end clothing stores are susceptible to infestations.
Everyday Prevention Tips
It is important to be aware of ways to prevent bed bugs in your everyday life. Here are some tips to keep in mind:
- Vacuum suitcases after returning from a vacation.
- Check your sheets for tell-tale blood spots.
- Consider bringing a large plastic trashbag to keep your suitcase in during hotel stays.
- Carry a small flashlight to assist you with quick visual inspections.
- Never bring second-hand furniture, especially mattresses and box springs, into a home without thoroughly examining for signs of a bed bug infestation. You might consider having a pest control professional inspect the furniture as it is difficult to detect an infestation without training.
- Regularly inspect areas where pets sleep for signs of bed bugs. Bed bugs are elusive creatures, so it is imperative to seek professional pest control assistance to address an infestation.